Saturday, June 24, 2017

Interlochen 2017

Hi friends!

I arrived at Interlochen yesterday to begin my 7th season as conductor of Intermediate Concert Orchestra.  I am really looking forward to another great summer in Northern Michigan at this special site where the Arts are celebrated and experienced in such profound ways.  I am honored to play just a small role in the community here.

Throughout the summer I will be posting here.  I will discuss ideas, repertoire, and experiences that come up throughout the season.  This morning we had our first faculty gathering and students are beginning to arrive.  You can feel the excitement in the air.

So many students and faculty find their experience here to be life-changing.  I know that I have over the years in specific and broad ways.  I am sure that I will change this summer as well.  It will certainly be a fun ride!

I hope that you will take the journey with me.

Peace.
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment