Saturday, July 16, 2011

NS Design CR Series in Hotel

Hey all -

Just a quick note to remind everyone how handy it is to travel with an NS Design CR Series Violin for practice in hotel spaces. I am on the road with my family - heading up to Interlochen, MI to conduct for a few weeks and my 14 year old son will be attending the camp. We spent a night in a hotel in Ann Arbor last night and he wanted to take a few minutes to run over his audition piece for orchestra and seating placement at the camp. We didn't want to disturb the other guests with his acoustic instrument, so I told him to plug his Ipod headphones into my CR violin. He practiced for about 45 minutes without bothering a soul and felt really good about his preparation.

It is easy to overlook this important feature of the CR series instruments. They sound fantastic in headphones and don't require any other hardware. All you need is a set of earbuds or headphones with a mini-plug and you are good to go!

I will be posted updates periodically from Interlochen over the next few weeks. So, look for more posts in the near future!

Peace.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment