Wednesday, December 2, 2009

D'Addario on CNN

Hi Friends!
A few months back, I wrote about my experiences while visiting the D'Addario String manufacturing plant in Famingdale, NY. I mentioned how cool it is to be associated with a company that is committed to manufacturing in the United States and to their employees. Well, apparently others have noticed this as well. This past weekend, CNN featured D'Addario for their commitment to keeping jobs and manufacturing in the US. The clip details the Toyota Automation Strategy that I mentioned in my earlier post, commonly known as LEAN. It is a really interesting and enlightening clip.
Please follow this link to check out the video clip on the CNN Website. As always, I am so proud to be associated with D'Addario. They are a great company that makes a great product.
Peace.
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment