Friday, September 13, 2013

Family Day at NCSSM

Hello to all of the parents that are attending Family Day at NCSSM today.  Welcome to my personal blog. This is the place that I share many ideas about orchestra, repertoire, the arts, many of my broader ideas about life, learning, and success, and extended thoughts about various experiences that I encounter.  I hope that you will visit this blog often and share with others that may be interested.

Let me encourage you to join:

  • NCSSM Fine Arts Facebook group
  • NCSSM Orchestra Facebook group
I use these as informal modes of communication with students and with families. 

I hope you have a great day today and please never hesitate to contact me if I can help you out with any issue surrounding your child or programs at NCSSM.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment