Saturday, May 1, 2010

Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy



Hi all!
I know that this video has made the rounds lately, but I would like all of my students to see it. It makes some really great points.

To my seniors: as you move into this crossroads period of your life, heading off to college and preparing for life after schooling, you will have many opportunities to be a leader. In addition, you will have many opportunities to be the second one to join a movement. That, as the narrator says, is really the hard spot. It takes courage and discernment to know when the potential movement is worthwhile. Be thoughtful about your actions and allegiances. Have the courage to lead and the wisdom to seek out worthwhile endeavors.

This is just a short video, but I hope that you find some value and application in it.

Peace.
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment